Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Welcome to Pound

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Welcome to Pound

    First exit into pound and you are greeted with a white sewer pipe running down the hill beside the creek. Half the time it is broken loose and you can see grey water around it. Going str8 into the creek. This started a few yrs ago. Now we have been blessed with being able to view another white pipe coming off the hill just down and on the opposite side of the road. I may be wrong about them being sewer pipes. Some of the [censored] you see dripping outta the one that is always apart is nasty as hell. Isn't there any laws about stuff like that. I remember reading about a massive cleanup past Ole Mill. Also about Pound wanting revitalized. Why bother?
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Pound

    ahhh the joys of straight-piping. You are correct - there are laws! Apparently just not well enforced (it's like that all over the county).
    Nasty stuff.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Pound

    Yeh I thought we got grants a few yrs back to help end it around here. Maybe they were to encourage it. I dunno I hate seeing someone being that nasty.
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Pound

    No one seems to care that much. We don't live around a bad place, but people tend not to want to take care of what little we have.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Welcome to Pound

    No we dont. I love the place. I agree some folks could trash anything.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Welcome to Pound

    What county jurisdiction does something like this fall under?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •